2015/09/02

Obon in Colorado!

Hello,

One of my good friends had his wedding on the 16th of August. For a long time I was planning on going home for the wedding to surprise my friend. Unfortunately, the plane tickets were extremely expensive 1-2 months in advance. As time crept closer, I decided to change my plans and head to Nagano where wanted to do some hiking in the Alps. I was really excited to explore this wild region of Japan!

Three days before I was expecting to leave for Nagano, I decided to check the internet for ticket prices one last time. Incredibly the ticket had dropped $400! I immediately booked the flight and was on the plane two days later.

I flew into Denver Colorado. This is a beautiful city known as the "Mile High City." My good friend picked me up and we drove to Boulder where I stayed for the next four days. I went rock climbing, hiking and swimming. It was so amazing!

Next we drove down to Durango where the wedding was to be held on Sunday. While there I went to National park called Mesa Verde. This place was inhabited by the Pueblo natives 800 years ago. What an amazing time. Oh yeah!! The wedding was pretty cool too:)




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿