2014/06/27

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone,

I'm Gillian Bell. I'm new to K&F and can't wait to become friends with all of you. I come from a small town called Kooralbyn in South East Queensland, Australia. It's located between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
This is the view from my house.
It's a very peaceful place with a lot of wildlife such as kangaroos, possums, and a lot of birds. My favourite bird is the kookaburra. This is a photo of one that we would feed.

There are 6 people in my family, two of them are Chinese! My mother is a shop assistant, my Father is a Japanese language teacher at the local high school, my older brother and sister-in-law are security guards at Brisbane airport, and my younger brother is a university student.
Younger brother, Older brother, Mother, me, Sister-in-law, and Father.
In my free time I like to read novels, spend time with friend and do various outdoor activities such as hiking and cycling.
I'm enjoying living in Japan and learning about the history and culture. I really like sightseeing and visiting shrines and temples. I hope to be able to experience much more of the Japanese culture and lifestyle in the coming years.

-Gillian (n_n)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿