2017/03/07

Changing weather


The weather in my hometown of Montreal has been strange this month. Last week the temperature was 12 degrees Celcius, but this week it fell to -20C! All the snow that melted has now turned to ice. Spring comes late to eastern Canada, and we can get snow storms in May!


Here in western Japan, the weather is finally starting to warm up. After a cold winter, I was happy to see that the plum trees are starting to blossom. Now, beautiful pink, purple and white flowers can be seen all over Mihara.

Soon, the cherry blossoms will start to appear. This is my favourite season in Japan. The tradition of hanami is not like anything we have back home. I love spending time with friends under the cherry trees. It’s a happy time for me because I can see my friends and eat good food. Also, I know that the warm weather is not far away.


Please teach me where to go in Mihara to see the best sakura.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿